The delsih Kakao is made from the Arriba Nacional/ Fino de Aroma cacao bean in Ecuador.
· With a light and smooth taste, Tsatsayaku is a great kacao for beginners: try blending it into a warm, nourishing drink to calm your heart and uplift your spirits.
· It’s also delicious in desserts, smoothies and energy balls and can even bring a velvety depth to savoury sauces, soups and stews.
· A 500g bag can last about one month depending on usage.
· We suggest consuming around 20-25g kakao a day to nourish your body and brighten your mood.
· A 40g dose is recommended for ceremonies, rituals, and shamanic journeys.
· Our Tsatsayaku Kakao is lovingly hand packaged in fully recyclable 200g & 500g bags.